Delve into our curated courses, blending data literacy, ethics, and AI, crafted to address contemporary challenges and foster practical, impactful skills.
- Data foundations: Robust data management, essential for sectors like healthcare and finance.
- Analysis and ethics: Crucial analysis techniques and ethical considerations, pivotal for marketing and policy-making.
- AI, bias, and transparency: Vital for tech and research sectors.
- Strategic skills: Advanced insights for decision-making and ethical leadership, crucial in business strategy and IT governance.
- Practical tools: Critical for implementing ethical approaches rapidly and effectively, helping organisations develop robust plans for collecting, using and sharing data and enhancing trust with stakeholders.
This course has been awesome and a great stepping stone to build confidence in using data no matter which industry you are from.
Director, Qina Consulting
The assignments were the highlight of the course. They were well designed – it’s good to use real live data from a different sphere than I’m used to working in. And I really liked how they built on the previous assignment learnings.
Digital Analyst, Boots
This has been an eye-opening journey for me. Looking at data over the last six weeks I learned to understand it’s value, different ways of looking at it, the impact it can have on people’s lives and the value of predicting the future.
Would you like to develop data skills across your whole team or organisation?
Our courses can be run for groups of up to 14 people. And, we can tailor our content to your context and needs. We can work with you to identify the data skills required across your business, creating training that meets your organisation’s needs. Our training approaches include: E-learning, Interactive and virtual workshops, Games and Blended learning programmes.
Contact our Data Skills Experts to discuss how we can improve your organisations data literacy.